Remanufactured and Refurbished
So you like the idea of "Refurbishing" except for one thing - you don't have any furniture for us to work on!
That's no problem.
We have enough furniture in stock at any point in time to outfit about 500 offices.
We simply use our product and "remanufacture" it to meet your needs.
If you own office furniture you’d like to give new life to, refurbishing is a great alternative.
All used office furniture goes through our four phase refurbishing process.
- Strip down the furniture to its foundation
- Assess and assure integrity. If it’s not structurally sound, we won’t bother with it.
- Strip old finishes
- Remove rust or corrosion
- Fill dents or gouges
- Prepare it for the next phase of production
Wood or metal pieces are:
- Clear coated
You choose from a vast array of colors and finishes to match or complement existing interiors, or to create a new look.
Our well-appointed shop has a double post-form laminating machine and a variety of saws, routers and cutters to create virtually any shaped laminate surface. We can repair, re-laminate or create new laminate tops for desks, tables and more.
Our upholstery refurbishing process is:
- Remove the old fabric
- Evaluate the internal structure – foam padding, webbing, springs
- Replace any worn or compromised parts
- Expertly reupholster the piece according to your specifications.
When complete, your refurbished furniturelooks like a million bucks,you’ve saved a load of money,and saved a valuable item from going to the landfill.
Learn about other DeskSet Services