Here at DeskSet, our preferred synonym for “Used” Office Furniture is “Previously Enjoyed” Office Furniture.
Used and Remanufactured office furniture
For us, it includes a complete offering of commercial grade office furniture products – made by the leaders in the industry (most notably Steelcase, among others) – we have purchased in small, medium and large sized lots from anywhere in the U.S.
These products are in good condition – both in appearance and mechanical working order – and ready for your immediate use – at a fraction of what they would sell for if they were new.
The “Complete Offering” referred to above means all office furniture product categories, such as:
- Workstations (cubicles; workstations, etc.)
- Seating (all types, such as: executive, general office, guest, conference and lounge)
- Casegoods (desk, returns, credenzas, tables, bookcases, etc. – in wood, laminate and metal)
- Vertical and lateral filing (in wood, laminate and metal)
- Storage cabinets (mostly metal).
Our definition of Remanufactured...
Simply stated, it’s previously enjoyed product that has been transformed into product that looks brand new and is presented in the fabrics and finishes you have selected to match your office décor.
For us "Product Transformation" has four distinct components:
- Mechanical Performance and Surface Preparation
- Laminating and Table Top Renewal and Replacement
We know: “Sounds Expensive” – and although it’s not “free” – fully remanufactured products typically sell for about ½ the cost of new.
To find out more... Visit our showroom or
Call our office at 585.641.0303